Saturday 1 June 2013

Becoming a struggle.

June 23rd

I had every intention to go for a run when I got back from work but yet again struggled with my mojo.
Making the Sunday roast saw me staring out of the window at trees being blown all over my garden. The felt came off the shed roof, that's it, too windy! I'll crack an Old Peculiar whist tending to these spuds. That pretty much set the trend for the night.

June 24th

Annoyed with myself today for not organising a ride and laying in until 10:30, nursing a thick head. The scales told the story and a quick look in the bin was evidence of a major pig out!
I do this often. I've got a regular habit of eating absolute crap when I'm having a few beers catching up on the boxing.  Chipsticks, chocolate bars, cashew nuts and those little banana and shrimps kiddie sweets. Trouble is, sometimes I've got 8 hrs of boxing taped(still say taped, not recorded) so that's an awful lot of junk food.
Feeling slightly better now as I managed to do yesterday's proposed 10 mile run this afternoon, only a day late!
7min 17 secs per mile wasn't too bad especially as the pace drops to a crawl up Manton hill before enjoying the steady downhill home.

No comments:

Post a Comment